Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Seven......Seriously?

Has it already been a week, really? WOW! That went by surprisingly fast.

It's great to meet my first mini-milestone. At the end of today, I will have been smoke free for one whole week. That's awesome.

I feel like I'm sleeping much better than a week ago. It's hard to pinpoint the cause because I go through spurts of horrible sleep and then good sleep. But this is better than the usual 'good', so it might be attributed to quitting smoking.....not sure yet. What's funny about this is that one side effect of quitting smoking is 'interrupted sleep patterns'. =) Maybe quitting smoking is interrupting my bad sleep patterns and making them good again. That would be sweet.

In other news, I had ice cream three times last week. Not so good, but I got all my workouts in as well. That's the first time I've gotten all my weekly workouts in since right after Christmas!

Have I mentioned that I loathe being in the car?

Here's to another successful week.

God Bless,
The Quitter

1 comment: