Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 14 - Good Weekend

So at the end of today I will be smoke free for 2 weeks. That's so awesome!

One thing that has been driving me crazy all weekend is still the fact that it seems like my life revolves around "not smoking". I know that someday it will not take a conscious effort to fight off the urge for a cigarette, because it gets easier each day. But for the time being, it truly is annoying.

I don't really have much to say here. I had a great Mother's Day weekend spending time with family and riding my bike. Nothing much out of the ordinary happened, so it was a good weekend. I have a business trip coming up this week and will be getting really busy at work.

This morning, I almost cried when I dropped little man off before work. It's silly, I know. I haven't felt like crying over that in probably a year. Sometimes I just wish I was independently wealthy and could stay home until my child is in school. HA!

Here's to two more weeks!

God Bless,
The Quitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment