Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 29 - A much needed update

Sorry I haven't updated for a whole week. I was out in the country where you can't get cell phone reception, let alone a good internet signal. I suppose I could have posted daily, but the signal strength was terrible and I didn't have the patience to sit and wait on the computer to think for 10 minutes every time I told it to do something. Besides, I was busy running around after a filthy 2 year old at the campground for 4 straight days. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We had a great time!

Anyway, yesterday marked my 4th week of being smoke free. It's crazy that it's already been 4 weeks. In a way, it seems like much longer, which is a good thing. I hardly think about it at all anymore. The Chantix is working out well. I'm having more and more strange and vivid dreams lately. They aren't scary, they're just really weird. It's hard to decipher them sometimes. But all in all, I think the Chantix has been a really good tool for me. If I had it to do over again, I would choose Chantix from the start. Okay, enough already. I'm starting to sound like some sort of spokesperson here.

Here's to Week 5!

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment