Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 31 - Dreaming

Day 30 went just like day 29.....no smoking....blah blah blah.

Anways, the Chantix dreams are seriously starting to get on my nerves. It's a modge-podge of nonsense and I think it's affecting my sleep quality. For about a week now I have slept through my last alarm and gotten out of bed 10-15 minutes late, which is no big deal, but I have to practically sprint through the house to get ready on time when that happens. Not a fun way to start the day. And I don't really feel rested. I feel sluggish and tired. Some of that may have to do with the fact that until Tuesday, I hadn't ridden my bike in over a week due to being out of town for the holiday weekend (excuses excuses.....I know)! It's hard to tell just what is causing me to be tired. Even if it's not the Chantix, I still don't really appreciate the freaky dreams. They're still not scary, but I can't make sense out of any of them. At first, I would have a dream and it would make sense and it was just really vivid, like watching a movie. But now, in my 6th week on Chantix, it's starting to get downright freaky. Oh yeah, and according to the Chantix website, I've saved $77 by not purchasing cigarettes. Considering that I've spent $138 on each of my 2 Chantix prescriptions, this doesn't exactly make me jump for joy. The important thing is that I'm making an investment in my future that's more important than even my 401K, which sucks right now by the way. Sorry, I'm starting to go off the beaten path a little. Better cut this off before I start ranting about other topics.

Here's to peaceful sleep.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment