Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 21 - 3 Week Mark!

Sorry it's been a few days since I updated. I had a very busy weekend. Saturday was the Tour de Cure ride for diabetes (55 miles) and Sunday was catch-up day on housework and laundry (yuck).

Still no smoking and getting easier every day. I actually had to look at my previous post to find out what day I'm on b/c it's becoming less and less important to me. This is a good thing in my opinion b/c at first I was like "3 days....25 minutes.....3 seconds since my last cigarette". That was starting to get annoying.

I've been on Chantix for 4 weeks, which means I have to fill my prescription today. I'm kind of grumpy about spending another $138, but I'm going to do it anyway. I know that it comes out to about the same cost as a month's worth of cigarettes, but I never bought $138 worth of cigarettes at one time, so it seems a little different. Bottom line is that I'll save money in the long run and be a much healthier person.

Congratulations to my Mom for making the decision to quit with Chantix. Good luck Mom and I love you.

God Bless,
The Quitter.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you babe...Great ride this weekend to! I can tell that you it is getting easier for you as well. You just look less stressed. Congrats mom on the quitting smoking thing.

    ReplyDelete