Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day Three and Still Smoke Free

So I made it through day two. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have any trouble. It wasn't anything I couldn't get through, but it wasn't easy either. Day one was definitely the easier of the two for some reason. I know that the longer I last, the easier it will get. I just hate the fact that for the time being, it seems like my entire existence is about not smoking. It's not consuming my every thought of course, but I do think about it. Especially in the car. The freakin' car!!!!!! Okay, it's time for me to invent that teleporter I've been meaning to design. That would solve two problems......1) I wouldn't have to be in the dang car so much....and 2) I could quit my job and be with my son because I'd be rich. =)

I'm sure that a lot of my "blah" mood has to do with still having this lingering sinus infection. The symptoms aren't as bad this week, but they're still there.

And when I got done with yoga last night I was ready to watch some Rangers baseball. When I turned on the TV and saw the rain delay, I thought I was going to burst out in tears. Ridiculous!

But I made it through.

I vow to make today a better day than yesterday.

God Bless,
The Quitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment