Monday, April 20, 2009

Plan B

So we went camping at Ft. Gibson Lake this weekend! It rained the whole time we were there, but it was fun anyway. I did alright with the smoking Friday and Sunday, but Saturday was a different story. I lost count at one point, which is not so good. The only good that I can see right now is that I still haven't purchased any more cigarettes. I only have one pack left, and I have vowed that it will be my last ever in my life! I plan to stick to that promise, even if I couldn't stick with the plan laid out in the beginning of this blog.

If you read my previous post, the new plan is obvious. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow to dicuss a plan of action to help me quit. I'll post an update tomorrow afternoon after my appointment.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment