Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No news is good news

Well I took my first Chantix pill last night after dinner. So far so good. I haven't had any of the possible side effects (like suicidal thoughts)......yes, you read that correctly. Those that have had this side effect, however, were undiagnosed manic depressives when they started taking the pill, so I'm not all that worried about this one.

I was a little concerned about the possible drowsiness and dizziness, but I didn't feel any of this after taking it. I also haven't had any sudden earth shattering urge to quit smoking either. Although I didn't really expect this. I know that this is no miracle pill. It's still going to take massive amounts of will power to see me through this journey.

So there's today's update. Here's to limited side effects.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment