Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 35

The weekend went really well on the 'no smoking' front. Still no cigarettes, unless you count the numerous times I had to inhale second-hand smoke this weekend from the morons smoking in a giant crowd of people. Seriously!

Anyway, another beautiful day ahead. It was hot this weekend, but the weather was great for Tulsa Tough. Little man was sick Friday and Saturday, but is doing fine now. To put it politely, he showed everyone at the bike race on Friday night what he had for lunch! Not pretty. Poor little guy.

I got a new bathing suit yesterday to take on our trip coming up in a few weeks. I really hate shopping for bathing suits. This year, I quit smoking. Next year, my goal is to not hate shopping for bathing suits! I'm thinking that quitting smoking will prove to be easier! =)

Here's to making it through each of life's little struggles.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment