Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 45 - Busy Week

Well it's been a very busy week. I did a load of laundry each night so that I wouldn't have to come home to twenty loads of laundry on Sunday (that's never any fun). We've also been packing things here and there in the evening so that tonight isn't full of last minute packing. We're leaving at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning for our long weekend and I'm so excited to just get away for awhile. I got all of the big ticket items off my desk (not an easy thing to do) and I'm so glad because now I don't have to worry about engineering reports all weekend! All I have left for next week is a few small projects that should be no sweat. Now the only problem is worrying about when I'll have more work!

I feel sluggish right now because I haven't ridden my bike since Sunday. Monday was hubby's day to ride and Tuesday and Wednesday the weather was horrible. I won't have time tonight since we've got to finish up the packing and get the car loaded because I really do not want to load the car at 5:30 in the AM! =) Have I mentioned that I am so not a morning person?

Anyway, another successful day of staying away from those cigarettes. You gotta love the smell of shampoo & conditioner in the afternoon!

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment