Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 43 - Packing Sucks

Can I just say that I loathe packing for trips? I hate it hate it hate it hate it!

Okay, sorry about that, but seriously. It seems like you spend more time thinking about what to pack and making sure that you don't forget anything that you actually spend on your trip. Not fun. But who am I to complain? At least I have the opportunity to go on these trips, and for that I am thankful.

Another gripe that I have today is why can't I manage to remember everything I need for the week while I'm grocery shopping at Wal-Mart each Saturday? That is so annoying. It seems like I always have to make at least two special trips a week for something. Yesterday it was pull-ups for little man and today I have to go buy shoelaces. Ridiculous.

In closing, I'd just like to say that I am still smoke free and happy about it. Now I don't have to worry about the 4-1/2 hour car trip on Friday. Two months ago I would have been freaking out about going that long without a cigarette. Not anymore! =)

Here's to weekend trips.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment