Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 112 - Some people make me crazy!

Still no smoking. And by the way, that is the last time I'm going to say it. I am a non-smoker now. I will only give an "update" on smoking if I fall off the wagon (which isn't going to happen because I have will power baby)!

Anyway, we had a great birthday party for J yesterday. Can't believe he's 3 already. Time to start thinking about having another one............

On to my title theme of people making me crazy........

Can I just say that there are certain people on this planet that I would just like to smack upside the head with a cinder block? I mean SERIOUSLY!

Okay, that feels a little better.

In other news, I am currently studying to take the PE exam in October. This has only made me want to commit suicide once in the past 3 months, so I consider it a success thus far. =)

Seriously though....things are going great and life is good.

Here's to not worrying about what everyone else thinks and living your life to its fullest potential.

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment