Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 105 - Great weekend

Day 105......and do I really have to say it?

Okay....I'll say it....I'm still smoke free.

We had a great weekend and got tons of stuff done. The only thing that didn't get started, much less completed, was sorting through little mans toys. His birthday party is this Sunday so we were going to try to clear some floor space in anticipation of some new toys. The past two birthdays we have come home loaded down with more toys than he ever plays with. It's ridiculous when you stop to think about it. But at the same time, it's nice to know that all these people love our child enough to want to come to his birthday party and show that they're glad he is alive. Maybe we should do a "toys for tots" birthday party. I should have written that on the invitations actually. Maybe this would be giving my child the shaft? Who knows? I'm done worrying about it though. Okay I'm rambling now.

So we got the garage cleaned out yesterday. It looks great (I give it a week before it's trashed again), but I "tweaked" my back during the process of moving stuff. I"m not sure when or how it happened, I just know that when all was said and done, my back hurt. It was worse when I got out of bed this morning, and I am not liking it. But I'm glad the garage is clean.

Well I just read back over all this (I always do to check for mistakes) and I just realized that I wrote two paragraphs about nothing that anyone would ever want or care to read about. Oh well......I guess the point of having a blog is to write about whatever you want to write about, and I was a pretty boring person this weekend. When I started this blog, it was to show people the human anguish that is evident when someone quits smoking. Good thing for me that it didn't really succeed because I really haven't had that many problems with it. Sorry that you no longer get to read about the horrors of my life without cigarettes, because I must say that I am much better off now than I was 105 days ago. =)

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment