Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 84 - Rough weekend

So this weekend was hard with a capital H! I did a little drinking and everyone around me was smoking. I wanted a cigarette so bad.........but lucky for me, everyone refused to give me one. At least I know that people have my back on this! I could have simply walked across the street to the gas station and bought a pack, but I didn't. In the end, I didn't smoke because of my own will power, but it sure helped that they all refused to give me a cigarette.

We had a blast at the game and I got to go watch a movie with my Mom while husband went golfing with Dad. That was so fun.....I haven't seen a movie at the theater in FOREVER. We saw 'The Proposal' and laughed our butts off. Well not really because my pants are still tight......but you know what I mean.

Today it's back to life.....back to reality......and yes, I am busting out in song here in case you were wondering.

I miss my kid!

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment