Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 66

It has been 2 weeks since I've taken Chantix and 9-1/2 weeks have gone by without me smoking a single cigarette.

I did have a dream last night that I lit up again though. It was weird.........because I actually woke up feeling guilty. And I'm off the Chantix so I can't blame the dream on that anymore. Maybe it is just my sub-conscious trying to remind me that I need to stay smoke-free because all these negative feelings are associated with smoking.

Either way........I'm still smoke free and working to complete my 10th week. A nice round number that I am very proud of. It's a sad state of affairs when you're proud of yourself for abstaining from something. It just proves that whatever it was had a strong hold on you. Now if I could just take care of that pesky ice cream habit........

God Bless,
The Quitter

1 comment:

  1. Yeah..the ice cream habit may be just as strong...I am sorry but I am an Enabler on that one! Congrats babe...Love you.

    ReplyDelete