Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 77 - No more fat girl legs

So it's day 77 of being smoke free. It's awesome....although I had a hard time at the pool with the family on Friday night. But I made it through! =) Baby steps........

I've also taken steps to kick my annoying Braum's habit. I bought some fat free rainbow sherbert at the grocery store to help curb my late night ice cream cravings. And we all know that this is exactly the same as a Braum's chocolate mix with Reese's PB Cups....right? NOT EVEN CLOSE! But it'll have to do because I refuse to spend another summer not wearing shorts. It's ridiculous. By next summer, I vow to feel comfortable in shorts again. Not really short shorts because that's just stupid - but I at least want to feel like I can walk into QT with my bike shorts on without wanting to crawl under the tile and disapear because my legs look like they belong to a fat person! That's not right. I don't want to be that fat person anymore. Maybe this is why I'm partial to the winter season?

Here's to kicking another bad habit

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment