Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 168 - Columbus Day

Well Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians out there, eh!

I find it a bit comical that Canada's Thanksgiving holiday falls on the same day that the United States celebrates the founding of the Americas by Christopher Columbus. It made ME laugh anyway.

So I haven't updated in awhile, and for good reason. I was on vacation. I had 9 whole blissful days without work. It was wonderful. That being said, it does feel good to be back in the swing of things and into a "normal" routine. I am now convinced that even if I could be a stay-at-home Mom, I would most definitely have to do SOMETHING. Sitting around the house all day doing nothing but planning meals and vacuuming is not for me. I would definitely need a cause of some sort. But I'll stop blabbing on about that since it's not likely to become an issue anytime soon.

Well the PE is in 11 days. I have mixed emotions about this one. On one hand I am terrified and wish I had another month to prepare for the single most important test of my life. On the other hand I am so glad that it is close to being over so I can quit worrying about it. I mean, seriously, it's not life or death.....it's a test. At the end of the day, it's just a test. If I pass it the first time, then that's just great. If not, well the world is not likely to stop spinning on it's axis. I will just take it again (maybe).

My only problem now is going to be pushing through the next 11 days of studying without burning myself out.

Here's to passing this silly thing the first time!

God Bless,
The Quitter

No comments:

Post a Comment